Children do not have to wear uniform items with the school logo on but they should all be encouraged to wear clothing in the school colours.
- Dark grey or black trousers, jogging bottoms, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses
- white or gold polo shirts or shirts and blouses
- Bottle green jumpers or cardigans
- Green and white checked summer dresses for the girls
- Grey, black or white socks or tights can be worn with skirts and summer dresses
- All clothing must cover the shoulders to prevent sunburn.
- Black school shoes – no trainers. For children of infant school age, shoes which do up using Velcro fastenings are often more appropriate. Shoes should be sensible ie NO high heels, open toed or slip on sandals
All children will require a PE Kit
- Black slip on or velcro fastened plimsols
- Black or grey shorts or jogging trousers
- PE T Shirt in house colour. Tigers (Red) Giraffe (Yellow) Turtles (Green) Polar Bear (Blue)
- This must be kept in a PE bag clearly marked with your child’s name. You will need to bring this to school every Monday and take it home every Friday. PE bags are available from school.
Items of uniform are available for purchase from Price & Buckland :
LINK TO PRICE & BUCKLAND HERE
ALL CLOTHING MUST BE CLEARLY LABELLED
All children need a book bag which is also available from school.
Children in the Nursery are encouraged to wear school uniform and will require a book bag but do not require a PE Kit.
Jewellery – is not allowed in school.
Summer Term – In the summer your child should have a sun hat to wear at playtime and have sun cream applied before they come to school.